Refer to a Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Part Time Finance & Administration Officer
An ASX listed business, Costa is Australia’s leading horticultural company and the largest fresh produce supplier to major Australian food retailers. Costa has an expansive footprint of domestic and international farms and horticultural properties which grow, package and market premium fresh fruit and vegetables. Supplemented by produce sourced from a diverse network of third-party growers, Costa’s fresh produce categories include citrus, grape, berries, mushroom, avocado and tomatoes. Innovative agronomic practices and year-round production continue to drive Costa’s strong market growth.
Costa is seeking a Part Time Finance & Administration Officer to work at Colignan Farm, a 560-hectare multi-crop property located in Colignan Victoria (a 45-minute drive from Mildura) working 3 days per week (preferably Mon/Tue/Wed, although alternate days can be considered) on an initial 12-month temporary basis. A longer term or permanent role is available for the right person subject to operational requirements and culture fit. Reporting to the Management Accountant, the Finance & Administration Officer will ensure the efficient financial administration of all citrus and grape harvest operations, including accurate recording of harvest production volumes, efficient procurement and receipt of stock and the timely collation and coding of creditor invoices. Attention to detail and proactive escalation of issues is critical to this role, as is the ability to think logically and troubleshoot in an evidence-based manner.
Duties include but not limited to
- Timely and accurate invoice processing to ensure vendors are paid within contracted terms.
- Investigate discrepancies and respond to account enquiries swiftly and accurately.
- Prepare contractor invoicing information, segregating costs by crop variety.
- Raise purchase orders in SAP for chemicals, fertilisers and packing materials.
- Assist with the scheduling of stock takes and process stock adjustments and transfers.
- Coordinate the set up of new vendors and maintain details of existing vendors in SAP.
Essential skills and experience
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Experience with Accounts Payable functions.
- SAP experience is desirable.
- Attention to detail and time management skills.
- Strong numerical skills and accurate data processing capabilities.
- Intermediate Microsoft Outlook, Excel and
For more information on this position please contact Jina Hargreave, Management Accountant on 0428 640 913.