Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
IT Support Officer
Costa is Australia’s leading grower, packer and marketer of premium quality fresh fruit and vegetables. From this market leading position, we work incredibly hard to keep improving the quality of our produce and the service we deliver to our consumers.
With over 60 farms across Australia, our produce categories include:
- Berries (Blueberries, Raspberries, Blackberries, Strawberries)
- Citrus (Oranges, Lemons, Mandarins, Tangelos, Limes, Grapefruit)
Our produce is supplied to all major Australian supermarket chains, as well as independent grocers and a range of food industry stakeholders. We also export to Asia, North America and Europe.
Costa is committed to sustainable agriculture. Not only is it a key strategy for maximising our profitability, it’s also crucial to ensuring that our country’s natural resources are utilised in both an environmentally responsible and efficient manner. By taking this approach, Costa grows products which are healthy, safe and of the highest quality, while at the same time protecting and improving the natural environment.
We are looking for an exceptional technical problem-solver with the ability to work independently. You will be a valued team player in an environment that is dedicated to excellent customer service and a great work environment.
Key responsibilities include:
- Taking support calls and working in a service desk environment
- Imaging and configuring desktop/Laptops
- Creating SOE images in consultation with other team members
- Problem solving mobile phone handset issues
- Problem solving and configuring Printers
- Microsoft Office problem solving
- Windows 10 and Windows 7 problem solving
- Support of Office 365 environments
- Support of Active Directory
Essential criteria include:
- At least 4 years commercial experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to manage your time efficiently
- Focus on quality with the ability to thoroughly test work
- Highly developed analytical and problem solving ability
- Working in a Service desk environment and an understanding of ITIL practices
- Understanding of Server and network infrastructure plus ITIL practice
- Microsoft certifications
- Network and Desktop troubleshooting (with basic server trouble shooting)
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft operating platforms
- Project management knowledge
Job no: BOAO00357
Location: Melbourne - Ravenhall
Closing Date: Sunday, 15 March 2020