Refer A Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Fruit Pickers 2023/2024 - Tasmania - Berry Category
Costa is Australia’s leading grower, packer and marketer of premium quality fresh fruit and vegetables. All the products we grow, and sell are fresh, nutritious, unprocessed, and grown on our very own farms or those of our partner growers.
The Costa Berry Category has farms in Queensland, New South Wales, Western Australia and Tasmania employing people across a diverse range of fields. People are at the heart of Costa and we offer some of the best benefits and conditions in the industry, from competitive pay to health and wellbeing, and learning and development opportunities. No matter the role, you’ll always benefit from a caring environment that encourages and supports you to thrive, grow and connect.
please note Costa does not provide Transport or Accommodation
Sulphur Creek – Blueberry Farm
East Devonport – Strawberry Farm
Wesley Vale –Raspberry Farms
Dunorlan / Bengeo – Blackberry Farm
Lebrina – Blueberry Farm
What’s in It For Me – We understand you spend most of your time at work, so the team at Costa want it to be fun and fulfilling!
About the opportunity to join us:
- Picking Blueberries, Raspberries, Blackberries or Strawberries pending on the location
- Must be flexible to work across other Farm Worker duties as needed is essential as tasks may vary on a daily or weekly basis
- Work is available on a casual basis from late October 2023 until May 2024 weather dependent
- You will be trained by the supervisors on how to pick and pack the best quality fruit
- It is a physical role which requires walking and small continuous movements of the wrists, hands, and arms
To be successful in this role you will have:
- The determination to be productive
- Be self-motivated with excellent attention to detail
- Foster team spirit, by working and communicating respectfully between cultures
- Passion for working outdoors
- Good judgement of quality and have accountability for your actions
- You are not afraid of hard work and having a go
- All Costa Berries sites are classed as regional for Working Holiday 2nd and 3rd year visas
- Access to clean toilets, drinking water and free on-site car parking
- Full-Training provided for all tasks creating work flexibility and consistency
- Celebrate Cultural Days (Occasional BBQ's and Free Drinks)
- Paid in line with the Costa Berries Enterprise Agreement
- Free Access to an Employee Assistant Program
- Opportunities for Learning, Development, and progression
- Make new friends, learn new skills, learn about new cultures. Costa is a diverse organisation - we have people from all walks of life
- Values based organisation – Costa has culture of CARE
If you are interested in joining us for our upcoming season which starts around late October 2023 please submit your application.
To submit your application, you will need the following:
- A copy of your passport or Australian birth certificate with photo ID.
What is the Next Step?
After you have submitted your application keep your eye on your emails - that is how we will contact you about the progress of your application. Once we have assessed your suitability for the role, if you are successful, you will be issued documents for completion online prior to being invited to select a start date for work.