Refer A Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
The Costa Mushroom team is passionate about growing the best quality mushrooms. Our carefully managed crops are tendered by our highly skilled team of committed growers. With full ownership of our farm, we retain control of the entire growing and distribution process and can confidently deliver the freshest, highest standard of mushrooms.
About the role:
We are currently seeking a Facility Supervisor to join our dynamic team based in Mernda, Victoria. In this position you will coordinate and supervise all operations on night shift - cleaning the site, cleaning the machines, transferring, trays repair, repairs and maintenance of equipment to ensure all machines are clean and functional efficiently.
Key responsibilities include:
- Ensure daily operational plans meet the requirements of internal customers and enable successful realisation of production targets – daily/weekly/monthly while complying with company policy.
- Monitor movement of product through the various stages of production.
- Monitor quality of product through the various stages of production.
- Resolve daily workflow issues.
- Undertake departmental duties as required, maintaining the QA requirement of product traceability data.
- Previous experience in a similar role or industry preferred.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Good communication and conflict management skills.
- Intermediate computer skills.
Salary range $80,000-$89,000 per annum
For further information about this role, please contact:
Nicole Young, HR Coordinator Victoria - Vertical Farming
M: 0484 319 279 E: email@example.com