Refer to a Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
FNQ Berries - Substrate Irrigator
This position is open to Permanent residents only. This role will be casual on commencement working an approimate 38 hours per week.
This role combines operation and maintenance of fertiliser mixing, irrigation control
systems and irrigation lines with regular monitoring of plant water use and plant health. The duties
and responsibilities of this job are outlined below and may vary from time to time in line with the
needs of the business and as directed by your manager.
· Monitor plant water use and manage irrigation scheduling to meet targets
· Ensure optimal operation of irrigation systems through regular monitoring and maintenance
· Manage fertiliser stocks, lifting and moving fertiliser bags, maintain fertiliser mixing and dosing
· Scout blocks for irrigation and plant health issues; spot fix and report major issues to the Farm
Manager and/or horticulture team
· Perform miscellaneous maintenance tasks within substrate blocks as required and/or directed,
completing check sheets and records for work performed to ensure tasks are completed in a
timely and accountable fashion
· Movement between FNQ sites may be required dependent on business needs
· Other maintenance duties as required and/or directed
· Other reasonable duties as required
· No specific education requirements
· Forklift (desirable)
· Drivers Licence
· Chemcert (desired)
Contact : firstname.lastname@example.org
Job no: GBAQ00471
Closing Date: Friday, 31 July 2020