Refer to a Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Export Operations Coordinator – Table Grapes & Citrus
Export Operations Co-Ordinator – Table Grapes & Citrus.
Costa Group – Mildura, Victoria
Salary or Salary Range - $80,000 to $90,000
The Citrus and Table Grape Category at Costa has an opportunity for a passionate and energetic person to join the team as an Export Operations Co-Ordinator – Table Grapes & Citrus.
This position with Costa is based in Mildura, this diverse and exciting role has accountabilities for the order management process of fresh produce and involves determining and allocating product quantities to be sent to export distribution centres. Planning, organising and co-ordinating international orders, engaging with overseas customers and organising freight arrangements will form a substantive part of the role.
The successful candidate will be required to understand Costa’s packing specifications for both citrus and grapes and must have experience with export protocols for international markets, and shipping container and air freight management for perishables. Understanding international supply chains and being able to problem solve any issues that may arise must be demonstrable.
This is a key role that requires a driven operative who has the necessary experience in liaising with and servicing key international markets for table grapes specifically and ideally citrus. This is an operational position responsible for day-to-day activities and forward planning, and requires hands on processing and management to both internal and external/international standards in a fast paced environment.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- Tertiary Qualifications
- A minimum of 2 years highly relevant work experience in a similar position.
- Experience in the supply chain management of fresh produce, preferably table grapes and citrus, or other horticultural products.
- Experience in managing all facets of the export process including shipping requirements, export documentation, logistics and relevant regulations plus interface with overseas based customers.
- Stock control management and data system utilisation experience;
- Relationship management skills, particularly with internal sales and quality teams and third party partners working in freight, logistics and storage, liaising with overseas customers;
- Strong communications skills and the ability to influence and negotiate with multiple stake holders including those based in export markets.
- Planning and organisation skills that enable optimum day-to-day operations targets to be met;
- Reporting on operations and preparing financial reports for management;
- Insight and knowledge on continuous improvement, business development and export operations optimisation;
- Commercial acumen with sound judgement to make effective financial decisions.
The remuneration package on offer consists of a competitive salary commensurate with the successful candidate’s experience and qualifications.
Job no: GVAL00484
Closing Date: Tuesday, 18 August 2020